Frequently Asked Questions..
- What are the Church Office hours? Monday through Fiday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- How do I get more information about the church? Contact the church office at 214-942-7474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many services do you have? We have a Sunday morning service and a Wednesday evening service.
- What time are services?
Sunday at 10:15 am and Wednesday at 7:00 pm
- Do you have a nursery available during church? Yes. The nursery is open each Sunday except the first Sunday of each month for Family communion. For more information, email email@example.com
- I need transportation to church. Contact the church office at 214-942-7474.Wheel chair access is available. New riders should contact the church office no later than 3:00 P.M. on Friday for pickup on Sunday.
- Will I have to stand up in front of people? We do like to acknowledge all of our guests but you need not stand if you don’t want to, and no we will not put the spotlight on you!
- How do I become a member? You can become a member by completing a class called Gate 1. To sign up for this class contact the church office at 214-942-7474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I get Baptized? Please contact the church office at 214-942-7474 or email email@example.com
- What do I wear to church? We encourage people to dress comfortably. For some, that may mean dressing up, but for most it simply means wearing casual clothes. We simply ask that you dress modestly and decently. We want everyone to come, be comfortable, and enjoy learning about God together. Come as you are!
- Do you have the Lords Supper? Yes, every first Sunday of each month.
- How do I get involved with a ministry or serve? First you must complete a class called Gate 1. Once completed, you can contact the ministry leader from one of our ministries.
- How does your church help those in need?
Golden Gate Missionary Baptist Church is committed to community transformation. We extend ourselves into the local community by providing a food pantry, ARMS program for those who are suffering from drug and alcohol abuse, Joseph E Lockridge Scholarship Foundation which provides scholarships to students, Golden Seeds Community Development which is involved in transforming the community, Financial Freedom where individual can learn about finances and getting out of debt. Ultimately, our purpose for serving those in need is to bring glory to God. When people see God’s love exemplified through his people in practical ways, it proves that God’s love can prevail over selfishness and indifference. Our goal is to be a light in the community. “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16). We are a Christian community within the community that transforms the community.
- Do I have to be a member of Golden Gate Missionary Baptist Church to schedule a wedding? No. Our sanctuary and other facilities are available for weddings, receptions and rehearsal dinners. To schedule your special day , contact our event planner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am interested in renting your facility for an event, who should I contact? Whether you are planning a conference or concert, Golden Gate Missionary Baptist Church is equipped to provide you with and exceptional venue for event. Contact email@example.com for more information.
If you have a question that was not addressed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-942-7474